Return Unto Me

Return Unto Me

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Helping so many people

Return Unto Me has now reached well over 1,000 readers. I am happy about this, but I think the book has so much potential to help so many people that I will not be satisfied until it reaches a far wider audience. Anything you can do to help people learn about this book and its message would be appreciated.

This is why getting the book out there means so much to me: A sweet lady in her 70's recently told me that this book has changed her life. She said that after all these years she now more fully understands her relationship with God, and that she feels closer to God than ever in her life. She says she finds more joy and comfort in almost every aspect of life. Nothing could make me more happy than to help someone in this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment